Ergonomics & Human Factors 2020 is looking for submissions for the conference, with the deadline coming up on 1 November 2019.
This flagship event showcases the latest in research and application across all sectors. We are looking for submissions covering, but not limited to, these themes:
- The ‘Augmented Human’ including use of robots, exoskeletons, wearable IT
- Autonomous vehicles
- New forms of transport
- Productivity and rewarding work
- Wellness at work
- Ability, partial ability and disability
- Technology and ethics
- Cyber psychology, security and impact on social media
- Healthy ageing
- Future learning environments
- Ecological and environmental issues
- Change management
This year, the Ergonomics & Human Factors conference incorporates the 13th International Symposium on Human Factors in Organisational Design and Management. ODAM 2020 will take place over two days, 28-29 April. We are seeking submissions (abstracts) for talks or posters. The deadline for submissions to the ODAM ‘track’ is 20 December 2019.